Tuesday 12 May 2009

Aeroplanes, Robbers and Exams

I was in an aircraft, light blue in colour, inside and out. It was a small passenger plane piloted by a friend of mine. We came into land on South Street, in the middle of the town. Pedestrians, cars and buses scurried out of the way.
A good landing with around a foot to spare each side.
A short time later there was a commotion in the street ahead. A bank robbery was in progress. Some people had been injured.
I strode up to the three robbers and shot them with a repeating shot gun that had materialised in my hand.
Not long afterwards I sat in a cafe and a friend arrived happily telling me that she had almost passed her university course, just one more easy final exam after lunch. We celebrated over a cup of tea.
An average morning in the life of the Snoring Man.

No comments: