Wednesday 21 November 2007

Unusual Flight from Egypt.

I had been diving in the Red Sea with a female companion. We were due to fly back to the UK.
I arrived at the airport of Sharm el Sheikh and boarded the aeroplane.
My friend was a bit late and I had arranged to meet her on board.
However I noticed something odd about the aircraft. It seemed to comprise the entire terminal building.
We started to take off. I was concerned not only about the immense size of the aeroplane but that my friend had not yet boarded.
Nothing to worry about though as she had been in the airport terminal and soon made her way to her booked seat.
The flight was surprisingly uneventful and I realised that I obviously knew nothing of modern aviation.
My friend, who seemed to be a mixture of several people, laughed and joked with others around her.
We left the aircraft in the company of another couple who seemed to be aware of some future adventure about which I knew nothing.
I was left to guess.

No comments: