Friday 15 August 2008

Just a Dream

Disturbing dream night before last.
I was really ill and lying on floor on Ninewells Hospital, Dundee. I was going to get 'put down' later on the same day. Son C stood with his hand on my shoulder. A crowd had arrived to say goodbye. I only recognised two of them which was odd. But one of the men, that I did know, came up and held my hand. It was very moving. No women around, perhaps understandably.
Then I woke up and prowled around the house a while.
Then I fell asleep again and dreamt it was later on the same day, near to zero hour.
I was in my house, son C was again there and said he would try to be more like son R. Not sure about that.
C had also taken over my house, bits of engines, watches, cigarette lighters lay neatly around. He was puffing away at a pipe.
I said that it was nearly time for me to go.
C said he was really sorry and gave me a hug. I asked him to keep in touch. He said that he would love to but he didn't know how.
Exactly, and we left it at that.

No comments: