Sunday 10 August 2008

Memorable Flight

I was carrying out a peat survey of the Tay valley with a guy named Bill. Not much had been used in the area around Dundee, I wondered why.
I then asked Bill if he remembered how to fly. He replied by soaring up into the air, clutching his clipboard.
Remembering the correct mind set I, more slowly, flew up to join him.
We looked around at the Tay estuary far below. Incredible.
Gradually we descended and flew into a cave.
Alone now I peered around. I then saw two or three women in the shadows.
Suddenly I realised that all the things I had forgotten I could now remember.
I knew that all along but could not access the information.
Even more than I thought I already knew was accessible.
Like an internal Google.
But, of course, I now forget what I remembered.

No comments: