Saturday 18 April 2009

Cycles and Sheds

I bought myself a new bike. Dreamt of doing this before.
Maybe I should follow my own advice.
Anyway, the new bike was a racing model with very narrow wheels.
I gave it a whirl, it could go very fast, even faster as I narrowed the wheels down a bit.
I found I could do this by pure thought. Handy.
I was going faster and faster.
I then became aware that if the wheels were too narrow they would just cut into the road.
So, I achieved a happy but zippy medium.
Zoom . . .
I also found that I had materialised a new bike shed in the middle of the garden. Blocked the view a bit but perhaps materialisers can't be choosers.
Not yet . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pete its jean here em i loved your writing of your dream Chris Hoy the racing cyclist is my sisters nephew im sure he would love a copy of that dream or at least if he too could materialise abike like that or have that handy thought process its electrifying man! love to you I WAS MEANT TO PRACTISE BEING LOVING ALL DAY BUT I FORGOT WHEN MY FAITHER STARTED GETTING ON MY NERVES GOD FORGIVE ME AS I KNOW HE DOES. in LOVE AND LIGHT YOURS AYE AND REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING OVER SOME TIME.X

The Snoring Man said...

Hi Jean, yes please let your sisters nephew and Chris Hoy know about that dream I will be manufacturing bikes like that soon and Chris could have one of the first.
Yes, faithers are like that, I probably am as well. Love to see you soon.
XX

The Editor said...

It's alright for you, at least PKC will let you build a fucking bike shed in your garden, try that if it's a cat B listed building.

The Snoring Man said...

Aaah, the tribulations of the aristocracy . .