Wednesday 6 June 2007

The Hole

In this dream I was walking along a terrace between two steeply inclined ploughed fields. I came to a bench that had four friends sitting on it. Above them was a huge mound of new earth. I looked beyond that and saw that an enormous hole or tunnel had opened up in the earth. All of the earth had come out but stopped short of my friends on the bench. The hole had an extremely strange and frightening atmosphere, reminiscent of Carsaig, Isle of Mull.
This entry made at one of the numerous internet cafes on Isle of Iona.

2 comments:

The Editor said...

Probably some religious significants here, if it's got anything to do with Iona.

Straight to hell, for you I'm afraid, possibly based on events on this so called holiday in Mull alone?

The Snoring Man said...

Jealous?