Sunday 29 July 2007

Lost in Big Brother House

I fall asleep and find myself in the Big Brother house. I go into the bathroom with around three others with my every move being pointed out by the commentator. Ziggy has just run a bath and has made himself a paper boat. It is incredibly detailed and seems like a fully operational bath going liner. It floats in circles and then it sinks.
Being in the bathroom with the others freaks me out and so I go back into the corridor in my pyjamas. I am then confronted with a BB Open Day which I know nothing about. Various stalls are scattered around and another housemate is lying on her back, pushing with her feet and so propelling herself around between the legs of other people, to their consternation.
I then try to find the bedroom for a lie down, with the commentator still droning on in his weird accent.
I can't find the security of the bedroom but realise that may well be pretty scary anyway.
Where is the Diary Room so I can present my case for release?
I try to silence the Voice but not sure if its real or just in my head.
Luckily I find the door to Waking Up.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Of course the mind is like a house.