Sunday 22 July 2007

Moon and Venus



Another from the archives. In this dream I got close to the moon, Venus was lying nearby. Also visible was Saturn, Mercury and Mars. It was one of those planetary line ups, some time back. The Moon and Venus, arranged like this was visible a few months ago, just like the painting. The reality was very impressive.



Mind you, what is real? In the dream I thought I was really out in space, nothing to tell me otherwise, apart from , perhaps, my logical mind, which seems to take a holiday during dreaming.



Last night I had a dream, not for current publication, after which I was certain it was not a dream, and lying in my bed was the unreal state.



Everything about the dream was as real as me typing this blog.



Where does the reality lie, if there is such a thing?

2 comments:

The Snoring Man said...

A face seems to appeared in my painting?

Anonymous said...

I think that reality does not lie. I think humans just have a false sense of reality. What is it anyway? If I can cut open my head and touch my brain that makes it tangable correct? And if my brain has a cerebral cortex where dreams are then that makes my dreams tangable too, if my brain is tangable. If I can picture anything in my head and I see it then does that mean I can see anything? Reality can be something of the past if your mind is powerful enough to create your own.

email me if you want buddhababy1@gmail.com