Sunday 13 January 2008

Ambulance Journey

I was being taken to hospital in an ambulance to get an operation to my back. It seemed to involve getting something either removed or added to the small of my back. I was a bit worried.
However the ambulance driver said that she had undergone the same operation and it was no problem.
In fact she offered to show her scar as we were driving along.
Before I could answer she had stripped off completely, as she was driving, to the consternation of both myself and her co driver.
She then pointed out her scars at the base of her spine.
At that point we unsurprisingly crashed.
The co driver was thrown out of the vehicle but we seemed otherwise undamaged.
However we were off the road in a busy shopping centre and had to retrieve our co driver.
Our naked heroine was up for the situation and leapt out of the ambulance, put her colleague on a stretcher, and with my help, unceremoniously threw him into the back of the vehicle.
Crowds stood around agape.
We drove off at speed.
Not heard the end of this I thought.

No comments: