Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tidying Up

Another mountaineering trip. Don't remember getting further than the hotel though.
It had been a large weekend group, all staying in a massive hotel room.
Almost everyone left on the Sunday leaving me to tidy up the room.
Apart from the usual socks and poly bags left behind there was two burnt out vehicles.
One was a double decker bus and the other a much smaller vehicle.
The bus was still on fire and I noticed two unharmed children on the top deck, flames all around them.
I turned a nearby hosepipe into their vicinity, ensuring their safety.
The older child threw the baby down to me and then jumped down onto the floor.
I then unplugged the bus from the mains, maybe that had been the problem.
I wondered why the parents had left the children behind.
The baby and his parents were known to me, must have a word with them later.
I then carried on with the tidying up.

No comments: