Thursday 13 September 2007

Men From Mars

I was wading through an ocean of clear liquid. More dense than water and around 2 feet deep.
The liquid went over the top of the wellies I was wearing.
I thought I was on Mars but there was no red sky.
I reached down into the water and picked up a small elongated bent stone. It looked black but it had clear ends and was totally translucent crystal throughout its length.
Other crystals littered the sea bed.
I saw three people sitting on a tiny island. They were not quite human.
I handed the crystal to one of them, who examined it with interest and passed it to the others.
Somehow it was what they were waiting for.
I moved on towards a group of other people, also in the liquid, then woke up.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Any more dreams on that theme and I'd consider getting catheterized, you could mention it to your GP when you're next in.