Thursday 20 September 2007

Weapons of the Mind

Last night I was walking around a town.
I was aware that people could throw invisible balls of 'mind energy' at me, or each other.
I also had the capability of throwing such stuff.
The problem was: If I believed in the whole idea, these balls of energy could really hurt or kill me. However if I did not believe in the idea they were harmless, but I also could not defend myself against them by counter attack using the same weapons.
I therefore walked around meeting people unsure whether to believe in the weapon or not.
It turned into a bit of a nightmare as I thought some of the people were in the house with me when I awoke in darkness. However, luckily, I was still asleep.
Of course all this has some basis in how people interact. If you believe someone is directing negative 'stuff' towards you, you will be effected and vice versa.
An offensive weapon of the mind.

2 comments:

The Editor said...

Yeah but does it work over the Internet?

The Snoring Man said...

Obviously not because you would have felt it by now.