Sunday 24 February 2008

Did I Help You?

Last night I was aware of a sort of 'Dream Controller' or something, probably female.
She told me that I was to have no dreams about myself but that I was only to help others in their dreaming.
Accordingly she issued me with a sheet of red triangular flags with which to work through, each one representing a dreaming person. Although, when stuck on to the dream after use, they seemed to turn into red crosses.
I worked through the whole sheet, not unlike a sheet of stamps, and woke up remembering nothing more.
Other peoples dreams seem to be quite private.
Aaah well.

2 comments:

skitzo_c said...

A Dream Controller?
How curious. You got to visit and tag other people's dreams? That must have been something.
I want a Dream Controller too.

:)

The Snoring Man said...

It would be a dream job.