Friday 1 February 2008

Double Murder

I was in a gents outfitters getting measured up for a new suit.
The material was a violently bright beige check, although the pattern was quite small.
Harris Tweed, of course.
The jacket seemed to be around XXXL but fitted nicely.
I turned around and two men, one in a red suit were sniggering at me.
I therefore found a steel bar and murdered them both.
Very violent and gory.
Then I hit the High Street with my Harris Tweed suit, complete now with red spots.

5 comments:

Decipherous said...

Suit you, sir? Did you like it, sir, did you?

The Editor said...

You should go and see No Country For Old Men, talking of blood spots.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a small boy embarassed in the hairdressers for saying pool... violently bright beige? Surely thats a contradiction?

The Snoring Man said...

In dreams contradictions are allowed.
Mind you, my waking life is full of them as well.

The Editor said...

You should be alright once you get everything sorted out.