Thursday 21 February 2008

Nocturnal Visit

Fell asleep at 11pm last night.
Thought I woke up to hear voices in my back garden.
I looked out to see two women at my back door, they looked furious.
With trepidation I opened the door and they pushed their way inside.
I followed them through to the living room where they stared at me for what seemed like ages.
A third person moved around in the background.
I asked what they wanted but got no answer.
The atmosphere was really scary.
I turned away and immediately woke up.
The time was 1105pm.

2 comments:

skitzo_c said...

Intruder dreams are the ones that I hate. They verge on nightmare sometimes.

Interesting dreams.
I've been searching for other dream blogs. They are rarer than I thought they would be. Mind if I link to your site?

The Snoring Man said...

Please link to my site.
May I link to yours?
Yes, as blogs go, dream blogs probably interest less people than most subjects.
Reality twice removed at least, but who cares.