Thursday 15 February 2007

Dream flying and cartoons.

The first dream last night was great fun. I possessed an red engineless flying machine. However it was powered by my thoughts. I took a small group of people on a tour. Flight was effortless and very fast. We skimmed over a rugged mountainous area, through narrow gorges, where at times I tipped the machine on its side to get through the gaps. The ultimate ride. We landed on a rocky plateau and had a fun filled picnic before setting off from home.
No fear of being stranded on top like in last night's dream.
One for me to paint.

In the second dream I had in front of me a number of cartoon costumes, all different figures and animals. I had to choose one, put it on, so I could enter the world of cartoons. However I woke up before choosing one. Most annoying.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

mmm... don't know what I'd choose, a cartoon slug without any sense of direction?