Saturday 3 February 2007

My mother and a stolen car.

Two dreams last night.
First was walking up a steep hill with my son, Callum. We were trying to catch up with my mother (currently deceased). We could not overtake her and at the top of the hill she disappeared into a church. We could not follow her for some reason.
In the second dream I parked my silver Volvo estate on the platform inside a railway station. Went to the station cafe and when I returned the car had been stolen, complete with its leaking radiator. I asked a group of soldiers who were parking some tanks just where the Volvo had been parked if they had seen my car. They said they hadn't but I peeked underneath the tanks anyway, no sign.
I went to a phone to report the theft but had forgotten the registration number. I went back to the car to check what the number was and the car was back where I had left it.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Judging by the levels of confusion under the microscope here, it shouldn't be too long before a happy family reunion.