Monday 12 February 2007

Wasps out of season.


Just thought I would add a dream painting that I did a while back. Got dozens of them. This one was about being chased by giant wasps that came out of ear ring type nests on the trees.
I had to really run to escape them and climbed up a toffee coated pole in a futile attempt to evade them.
Needless to say I was even more attractive to them and there was really no escape.
Never been that keen on wasps.
The ear rings were typical of the type worn by my partner at that time. Hers were not however, as far as I was aware, wasp filled. The dream gave a good start to tackling ongoing relationship difficulties. Actually when I think about it, these were never really resolved. Constantly felt under attack. It revolves around power issues I probably have with women.
However sometimes a toffee covered pole is just a toffee covered pole, whatever that means.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

What about a toffee-covered phallus? that could genuinely lead to a sticky end.