Sunday 11 February 2007

The Tsunami and Max

Two dreams again last night. The first was set in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean where I saw my mother approach in a long, open fronted shed, which was perched on top of a tsunami type wave. This wave had come all the way from the Arctic. My mum had apparently been living in a shed on the Arctic ice when some of it broke off causing the aforesaid tsunami. Perhaps global warming means I will see my mum again.

In the second dream I was driving home when Max (my 17yr old dog), got really excited when he saw a large mountain peak ahead. He obviously wanted out to climb it. I explained that we would soon be home and we would climb the much smaller hill near my house. When I woke up I thought I might keep my end of the bargain but the rain is just pouring down. Perhaps later.

No comments: