Sunday 23 December 2007

First Contact

I lived in a minister's house with another man. Hmmm, maybe it will come to that. .
Anyway I was sitting in the front room having a bit of quality time with a piece of toast when I heard a struggle in the hallway.
I ran out to check and found the 'other man' struggling with an alien creature.
Another alien was nearby and made towards me.
They were grey in colour and had sort of a featureless face. But they did possess a mouth which was full of teeth.
My friend was being strangled.
First contact in our hallway.
I kicked out at the strangler and was grabbed by alien number two.
The minister appeared, sort of a divine intervention.
But no, he was reduced to crying out 'Good Lord!'
I shouted for him to call for help.
He asked who he should phone.
Anyone I answered, SWAT Team, fire brigade, just ANYONE!
I started to lose consciousness and wake up.

No comments: