Wednesday 5 March 2008

MHC (or less)

Whilst waiting in an airport departure lounge I was approached by a tall, seductive woman who I seemed to recognise. In fact it was S from my old school. She sat on my knee and whispered that she wanted a baby. I was taken aback and flattered in equal measures.
We boarded the same plane, bound for Glasgow. The flight time was around an hour, in which space she intended to conceive, carry and give birth to the child. Her parents were expecting her to arrive with a baby. Whilst stage one may have been possible, I was doubtful of the rest of the programme.
"Perhaps borrow a child?" I ventured.
As she started to undress the aeroplane descended rapidly to sea level and commenced gliding up the river Clyde towards Glasgow. As it was a 747 this was difficult. We banked wildly from side to side, missing bridges, barges and the water by a matter of inches.
This flight path made it difficult to concentrate on the seduction of S, or perhaps the other way around.
We had not even managed stage one by the time Glasgow tower was in sight.
Not a relaxing flight.

No comments: