Sunday 2 March 2008

Visit to the Doctor

I was visiting a doctor's staff room, looking for some pain killers.
It was a staff room with a difference, all my old doctors were there, alive and dead.
I noticed that they were also 'manufacturing' tablets. They would put the raw ingredients into their mouths, roll the stuff around a bit and then spit out around 200 tablets. Dried off and then bottled.
Always wondered how it was done.
Another distraction was the office cleaner.
She was an attractive woman in a tight red floral dress and was lying on a table, squirming around to get the dirt off. She would then carry on this procedure round the other desks etc.
I want one.
Back to the job in hand however. I was handed some drugs, crammed them into my mouth, followed the procedure and out popped the pain killers.
All too easy.
Could be a tad risky though, no doubt the cleaner sometimes had her hands full.

No comments: