Wednesday 7 March 2007

The Adventure of the Old Bicycle Ride.

I mounted my old bicycle, an ancient machine with poor brakes. I set off downhill gathering speed. The bicycle changed into a police van complete with a female passenger. In the back of the van was a double mattress partially covered by a sheet. I stopped with difficulty on the hill and with my companion took the mattress out of the van and pushed it through the open window of the bedroom of a nearby house, to rectify the sheet problem. We then put the sheet properly onto the mattress and started to push the mattress back out of the window. I decided I needed a pee and so went over to a corner of the bedroom, as I thought it would be an imposition to use the toilet. My female companion mentioned that a neighbour was watching so I rejoined her in returning the mattress to the van. The female owner of the house appeared demanding an explanation. I hardly thought any explanation was required but when her husband appeared insisting on a repair to his damaged wooden window frame, I began to lose my temper. I then proceeded to show him that the window frames were rotten and that the fault lay entirely with him. Tutting to myself we resumed our downhill journey.

A lot of obvious sexual themes here, now wondering on what problem to look at first.