Monday 19 March 2007

Trust me, I have GPS.

Out for a cycle run with a friend. We veered off the main road and ascended a narrow track which then started to lead downhill in a series of giddy inclines. I wasn't sure if the track led in the direction we wanted to travel, so in the wonder filled way of dreams I conjured up a GPS overview in my head. Reassured that our direction was good, we set off downhill round the bends. Joggers coming the other way had to be avoided. Then unexpectedly we careered down steps not shown on the GPS picture. Ouch, ouch! This led into a huge covered area reminiscent of Kings Cross railway station. No GPS signal, blast! Unsure of what exit to take my friend gave me a verbal thrashing for leading her astray. To escape I successfully found my way into wakefullness.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Possibly going down the tubes?