Saturday 10 March 2007

Global Warming and Green Issues

I went into a large public toilet for a pee. The toilet consisted of long channels of narrow water gardens. A load of men were standing alongside the channels waiting for the water levels to rise. This I thought could take a long time, if ever, according to ignored evidence from BBC Channel 4. I noticed that they were all men or boys I had known from the past, some now dead. It was all too crowded and weird for me so I left.
I then decided to fit new spiked tyres onto the front wheels of my Volvo. I thought this would aid adhesion, lessen wheel slip and so conserve energy. A friendly woman shouted a garage man from his house who removed my front wheels. I noticed with mild interest that when the wheels were removed the car remained suspended without any jacking system. I then proudly entered my car complete with its new set of vicious front wheel spikes, blithely ignoring the fact that it was rear wheel drive.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Something here about suspension of disbelief surely?