Sunday 11 March 2007

Tie Problems

I needed to spruce myself up so I went into a large apartment store to buy myself a new tie. As I was admiring all the ties in the Tie Department, I glanced at the floor and tutted at all the fragments of ties lying around. My tut was heard by a Borat like, Tie Department Manager. He immediately grabbed me by the lapels and shouted, "You lot from the Electrical Department are all the same, forever criticizing our bow tie making methods." I presumed then that they just cut up ordinary ties to make bow ties. I protested that I was a customer and unconnected with the Electrical Department. "Worse and worse," he roared, "Not even qualified to mend a fuse!" I left without a tie.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

This may hint at recent electrical problems and a gnawing sense of illegality regarding the new wiring regulations.