Tuesday 20 March 2007

Go West

I was looking after two large goldfish for a friend that lived in Edinburgh. She had recently moved to the Western Isles. The tank that they were kept in was necessarily small as I had previously had to shuttle them back and forward to Edinburgh. This westward move meant that I was stuck with the fish or had to drive over to return them. I was reluctant to do this as apparently she had moved to the island leaving everything behind. Another friend came to my house and said I was cruel for keeping the fish in such a small tank. We then decided to go west together with the fish and either return them to their owner or let them swim free in the Atlantic Ocean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KZ2afBtLU

2 comments:

The Editor said...

Is this about sunsets, sinking in the west, or just simply "Going west".

The Snoring Man said...

Probably about visiting Iona sometime soon. Maybe all you mention as well.