Saturday 7 April 2007

Ads by Google

Weird dream last night. Images were coming into my head one after another. As soon as the image appeared, the Google crawler or whatever it is, picked up the image and selected an appropriate advert, which immediately appeared on my blog. The images appeared one after the other along with the advert, almost too fast to see, reducing the point of it all. One of the images I remember was of a Fire Engine racing along the road. The advert that flicked onto my blog was one for Coke. The rather tenuous connection was when Homer Simpson got his hand stuck in a soft drinks machine. The emergency crew that attended worked for some time to free his hand only to discover that Homer was simply refusing to let go of the can.
Maybe a sign to give up the blog, Google has now crawled into my head.

2 comments:

The Editor said...

Isnt this all part of your trouble - "cannae stick a job...? "

The Snoring Man said...

Another tenuous connection.