Friday 6 April 2007

Of gay men, a walrus, dogs and seals.

This painting was entitled:-
"Was I jealous of the amorous attack by the walrus on my friend?"
Probably at the time I was exploring any homophobia or bi-sexuality in my psyche. Jury still out on that one.

Last night I was at a big seaside party. The dogs, Max and Emma were swimming in the sea. I was busy building things from driftwood. Two seals arrived and started playing with the dogs out at sea. The dogs were getting jumped over and splashed relentlessly. Also the dogs were being stared out by the seals and were barking insults or compliments at each other, not sure which.
The party ended and I had to rush to sweep the sawdust I had created off the beach. Pointless or what?

1 comment:

The Editor said...

You've got to watch these Walrus's or Walrii (plural?) Luckily with Climate change and what have you, that thick layer of blubber will be the death of them anyway, before we've really got to know them as a species.