Thursday 12 April 2007

Phone home

To my horror I discovered a big hole in the middle of my mobile phone screen. This happened when I tried to phone my mother, who has been dead for many years. She would keep me right.
Still, every cloud has a silver lining, it meant that I could go and buy another phone.
Phones never last very long with me, either drop them down the toilet, they just stop working or I accidentally lay them on the hot plate of the stove. And of course the hole in the screen syndrome.
Buying another phone is always great fun, not quite the highlight of my year, but you get the picture. What type, colour, folding, sliding, big screen, little screen (my one had two), quadband, bluetooth etc etc. Every boy's toy.
And of course its got to be able to talk to the Other Side.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Judging by the recent scandal concerning the cost of roaming with a mobile in Europe, It'd probably be for the best if your Mother doesn't try to contact you, That would certainly be a good bit more than £4 for a 3 min call.