Tuesday 3 April 2007

POP

Another from the archives. Its from the period when I was interested in Process Oriented Psychology.
http://www.rspopuk.com/
Only thing I remember from this dream was that I arrived in a weird place (the process state)through a fenceless gate, clutching a coil of rope, and was confronted by two of the main seminar leaders. They demanded to know how I had got their without going through the long and very expensive training. I said I had used the length of rope to circumvent their whole selection and training process. They were well annoyed, and I was very pleased.

These seminars and others like them changed my life and those around me, big time. "If only you had not gone to those groups!" still rings in my head, from one of the 'injured' parties.

2 comments:

The Editor said...

'Money for old rope' jumps out at one.

At best the works of A. Mindell should rightly be considered as the ravings of a crank.

'Yes, but you're saying that because you are the voice of the disturber in this process and we welcome that.."

The Snoring Man said...

So, you can say anything you like about Mindell or anyone else in the process world or perhaps anywhere, and its ok?