Sunday 29 April 2007

Colour of the Wind



I was on a castle with Annerike. She showed me a different way of looking at things. We started with the wind that was strongly blowing. Then, like a picture coming into focus, we could see the wind as coloured arrows. It was incredible, but the painting shows only a shadow of the dream images.

Perhaps everything can be seen in a different way and we (me especially) are trapped in concensus reality. Can it be changed? What is reality anyway, is it what we choose to believe, and there is more than just me agreeing on a particular perception? The dream was real to us both, but then, it was a dream, what do you expect?

If I can see the wind as coloured arrows it could be argued that I am either mentally ill or enlightened. I know where the truth lies.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

Perception allows us to eat a bowl of corn flakes and have sex.