Sunday 22 April 2007

The Winged Horse



To continue the wild horse theme, this was a dream about a winged horse which appeared out of the sea and removed a pistol from my hand. The horse then threw the gun into the water, flew off and returned to the sea.

I had been in a rowing boat with my youngest son and his mother. Why did I have the gun? Whom, if anyone, was I going to shoot? What about the other person in the distance, who was that? Who or what was Pegasus?

This seemed like an important dream, symbolising some real event, either in the present or as a possible future. Waiting and wondering . . .

2 comments:

The Editor said...

You could have just pushed her over the side once the gun was gone, or would that rock the boat too much?

The Snoring Man said...

C has enough power over me as it is.