Tuesday 17 April 2007

Lucid Dreaming


This was a dream I had at my previous house. In it, I was helping my dad to repair his van when we saw these weird shapes in the sky. Even in the dream they appeared unusual. This was enough for me to realise it was actually a dream. At this point I annoyingly woke up. In other similar cases the dream becomes lucid and I can do the sort of things that are normally impossible for me, eg flying, having super powers and being attractive to women (made the last one up).

1 comment:

The Editor said...

My dream, as I'm going for an MOT this afternoon, would be that these days any garage would be happy to find repairs to bodywork with plywood and self tappers acceptable, a la your Pater.

Also whats the opposite of Lucid dreaming?

Confused thinking?... doh...