Monday 28 May 2007

The Casualty



This was a dream about being in hospital with serious injuries to my face and armpits. Nurses came with a blanket to cover me up. But, as I was already covered in blood, they used a blanket that had been pre stained, as it were, by another patient. This procedure was watched with approval by a team of 5 doctors/administrators, their only involvement.

In actual fact the NHS have been very good to me in the main, apart from a couple of early traumas, in which my only thoughts are (almost) that the staff involved have moved on in one way or another. I still enter the hospital with a certain trepidation, in addition to any life threatening injuries/illnesses I may currently possess.

3 comments:

The Editor said...

You mean Dept of L.E.?

The Snoring Man said...

ok, another clue please (carefully!)

The Editor said...

Tom Cruise.