Sunday 27 May 2007

I want to go home.

I was walking home (again!) and saw this incredibly complex car accident involving around 7 vehicles. Not wanting to get involved I ran off the other way and come across another scene of carnage involving around 3 vehicles. I hid behind an embankment and wondered what other direction I could take to get home. Then it occurred to me that if I went the final third way some other unfortunates would have to crash. Unsure of this theory but not wanting to test it, I retraced my steps.
May be connected to seeing a weird car accident in a supermarket car park the other day which required all three emergency services to tidy it up for other shoppers.

1 comment:

The Editor said...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the car park of Lidl, probably joy riders or something.