Tuesday 29 May 2007

Class of 40+

I was back at school, late and unsure where my class was this period. Not unusual. I rushed into the classroom and sat near the back. Looked around, not the usual faces, in fact they were hostile to a man. In fact, they were all men around 40yrs old, I was in the wrong class, enemy held territory. I looked for the teacher for support, none visible. The men looked round and stared with hostility. What to do, panic? Hold on, I looked down at myself and saw I was their age as well, (even older!). Also I was not without some muscle of my own. I stood up with a new found confidence and walked out.
Phew!

5 comments:

The Editor said...

Are you sure this was a dream?

The Editor said...

By the way when did you acquire fluency in spanish?

you're not relying on that babblefish thing are you?

The Snoring Man said...

si

The Editor said...

I wonder if they use Babblefish at the UN?

The Snoring Man said...

Bush and Blair certainly use it.