Friday 25 May 2007

Land of the Dead and The Tunnel



To follow the story of my dream of my house in a strange arid land, the next episode was about climbing up a steep slope which had numerous water obstacles at an unnatural angle. I was aware I was on a land of the dead. Others were around me, like fellow travellers. I think we were looking for 'a way out.' Perhaps this is where I went when I was dead for two minutes following my heart attack.

Last night's dream was about following a familiar woman along a railway track through a tunnel, hoping no trains were due. The woman was in front as we approached the tunnel exit. A huge roar and a train approached towards us at high speed. Familiar woman leapt with unexpected vigour out of the tunnel and down to the right. I followed almost as fast and we landed in a heap. The train roared by on another track altogether. All that effort for nothing, or perhaps not. An obvious sexual theme but more to it I'm sure.

No comments: