Saturday 26 May 2007

Safeways to Morrisons.



The final painting in the 'arid land' trilogy. I emerged from the Land Of Death into Safeways with my fellow travellers. Of course, this would now be Morrisons, such is progress into the Future.

The keen eyed will of course recognise the cliffs of Ben Nevis as being the last bastion of the Land of Death. Too true probably.

So, according to my dream world I am now back in the land of the living and commerce. Hooray.

All I have to do now is Live. Should be easy enough you would think. Here goes.

2 comments:

The Editor said...

More Reasons To Shop at Lidl, in your case, so I've heard.

What about Aldie?

or Fortnum and Mason?

I never really like Safeway myself, too seventies, looked a bit like Wm Low - "Have you got the Message Yet" What message is that? That you've been taken over by TESCO?

The Snoring Man said...

Sorry, I thought you knew, I have a weekly delivery from Valvona & Crolla.